Monday, August 8, 2011

Where in lakeland, fl can a convited felon who finishing serving his time get a job?

So my brother in law is coming out of jail in 2weeks(Mid Aug. of 2010).He will be moving for the united states virgin Island to lakeland, florida with us.He has served 10years for a robbery..I am not sure if it was unarmed or arm. All I know my brother in law was young and stupid and basically following his older brother because their mom had abandoned 9 kids the youngest being a few months old and the oldest only in her 20's, so they did what they had to, to support all the kids. My husband was one of the youngest at the time. Finally social services when they got arrested for the robbery and explain the situation. So my question is, is their any program here in lakeland, florida that will help him find a job? Is their any place that anyone knows that will hire a convicted felon in lakeland, fl. He does have experience in labor such as masonry, carpentry, almost everything that includes building house. Which he did "building house" when he was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment