Monday, August 15, 2011

How do you want your body prepared after you die?

Me, I first want my head to be surgically removed and have a cast made of my skull to forever stay with my family (appalling, I know, but everyone who knows me would see my skull on a pedestal and just laugh at it reminiscently). Afterwards, I want to be cremated in one of those snazzy cardboard coffins (close-casket, of course). Cremation is more environmentally sound than the traditional burial, and why should I spend thousands of dollars on a box that's just going to be completely destroyed? With the cardboard coffin, I'd write "THIS END UP" with an arrow pointing straight into the furnace for comedic effect. After the funeral service, all of my mourners would take the Sharpie given to them at hte beginning and write their goodbyes and signatures on the coffin like a yearbook. Finally, I want my ashes to be held in an urn with a tag on it that reads either "Don't open 'til X-Mas" or "Don't Panic", with the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy smiley face on it. *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment