Sunday, August 14, 2011

What does it sound like I have?

My throat hurts so bad. This is my third sore throat this year. Is that enough to get my tonsils out? Anyways, I have a lowgrade fever that keeps steadily rising. It was doing that yesterday too. By the end of the day it went from 99.2 to 103. My throat hurts really bad. I can't eat any solids because of it. I feel dizzy and I have a headache. I take ibuprofen, but all it helps is my fever for a little while and my headache. I'm really tired but I can't sleep because of how bad my throat hurts. Last night, I must have been delirious or something because I was laying down and my mom was in the room. I asked her if she remembered the stray dog that we had in the basement and we couldn't figure out how to get him out (that we never really had). Then, I got up and told her I was going apple picking in Minnesota and left the room. This was around one in the morning. My mom said she found me on the couch in the living room, but I don't remember any of it. I don't have a stuffy nose or anything. I'm feeling better now, but my fever is already up to 100 and it was 98 when I woke up. Is this just a virus? My friend had the same thing but her fever wasn't as bad and the person she got it from only had it for a day. So what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment