Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The meaning behind a ual attraction to interspecies fictional characters?

I am going to take a shot at this one, but I can't say that I know for certain. Fictional characters are written by people...people who put particular traits into these characters that other people find attractive. We all desire and are attracted to particular traits, and I think sometimes those things change over time. What attracts you now may not tomorrow. I think the first question is to ask yourself exactly what it is that you like about that character regardless of who/what the character is. Is it because it is different and taboo? Is it because of something you need in your own life? Some trait you admire? Etc., etc. I think often what we deem unusual is more often common but we don't know it because people don't talk about it...and sometimes, I think there are real and rational reasons behind what seems utterly abnormal. Don't worry about it indicating anything in particular...unless it begins to interfere with your "real" life. Just my opinion - hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment