Wednesday, August 10, 2011

JYP, YG, SM, and Cube Ent. Live Audition 2011?

Does anyone have any information on when JYP, YG, SM, or Cube entertainments are going to have a live audition in Los Angeles? If there isn't a live one will there be an online one or any audition in general? I've checked almost everywhere but I can't find any information. I've heard that JYP is going to have a live audition in Singapore and Hong Kong sometime in August or October, but I'd like to know whether they're going to have one in the USA this year or not. If you can please give me as much info as possible, it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried to do the JYP online auditioning, but the video wouldn't upload, and I've noticed a lot of people having that problem too, but if you can help me with that problem, it would also be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment